Henry is 3 weeks old today! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I never in my life thought I could love someone as much as I love him. You always hear about the love a mother has for their child is like no other but you really can't fully understand what that means until you have a child of your own. It is the most incredible feeling. I get excited for the new adventures each day brings with him, even when I am a walking zombie without sleep! He really is the sunshine of my day and just looking at him can bring a tear of joy to my eye. I can't even imagine my life without my little monkey. He is simply perfect in every way.
As for his growth this past week we definitely think he has gained some weight as his cute little cheeks are getting chubby and he is actually starting to fit into some of the clothes that are 0 - 3 months vs. just newborn sizes. I also am fairly certain he is starting to really focus his eyes on things...at least his mama! We have some pretty amazing moments together..or staring contests! LOL
Grandpa Dan & Henry:

Kisses:
1 comment:
Wow! He is getting cuter every day! From the pictures it looks like he is filling out. What a cutie!!
Post a Comment