Sunday, July 12, 2009

Got Crab?

This past Friday we had Grandma keep Henry overnight so we could enjoy a night out with our good friends Matt & Deanna and later in the night Justin & Jennifer. We all love being on the water so much that we decided to do some crabbing out on the Puget Sound. It was the perfect weather, perfect company and the best damn crabbing we have EVER had! Huge, delicious crab! Plus I wasn't able to go but one time last summer due to being prego and was not allowed to eat the crab either...so game on this year! Here are a few pics of our evening:
First pot....

Matt & The "King" Crab

Matt & D

Deanna & IAnd, trying not to laugh....so hard with this crew!Group Shot at the new family house on Brown's Point in Tacoma

Killer sunsetCookin' the crabby

3 comments:

Blyth Family Blog said...

OH my God! Send me some of that crab please!!! Yummy!!!

Tara Holmes said...

That is quite the haul of crab....you can't eat that when you're pregger...oops. ;)

Misty Carpinito said...

Such yummy crab and so fun!

My doc wouldn't let me eat anything out of the Puget Sound due to contaimenation and only a hand full of various seafood a certain amount of times a week/month. I ordered a tuna sandwich the day after I delivered I missed it so much!