Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cougar Mountain Zoo

This morning Chris, Henry and I headed out to the Cougar Mountain Zoo in Issaquah to see the Reindeer and take pictures with Santa. It was so nice as there was only one other family in the entire place (the benefit of going on a Tuesday morning I guess). We took a stroll through the zoo first and were able to get really close to a lot of the animals. Henry really enjoyed seeing all these new creatures and chatted away as we strolled around. He also did great with Santa! I thought for sure he would have a melt down! So proud of him.
Pics of some of the animals:Crane:
Alpaca eating our brochure:
Mule Deer:Reindeer:Poor Dancer had her horns shaved off (for safety reasons as she is in Santa's house):My Cougs!

2 comments:

Blyth Family Blog said...

What a fun time! I love that zoo. Tried to take Ava there when she was 1 and she could've cared less. I loved it though!!

Leah said...

It looks like he had so much fun! Heck, I would have that much fun : )