It was such a nice day today we decided to pack up the dogs and head to the family house at Brown's Point to let them swim in the Puget Sound and get us out of the house for some fresh air. We all had a blast! Henry played in the sand for the first time or I should say tasted sand for the first time and loved it! It's so nice to have my husband home on the weekends now! It's been a long stretch of crazy work hours at the farm and it is so nice to have all my boys home playing together. It has really re-energized me and I feel so happy with my life. I honestly don't know if I could be happier than I am right now. I am simply happy. My heart is constantly smiling. But, honestly how could it not when your husband has been going the extra mile to make you feel special with roses out of the blue, yummy dinners and some good TLC. Add an adorable, incredibly happy baby to the mix and life can't get much better! Here are some of my favorite pics of our fun day at the beach.

4 comments:
Henry just warms my heart! Glad you guys got to enjoy the nicer weather, we tried to get outside too. Hope to see your beautiful family soon!!
Misty~ I love your little family~your baby is looking like a little boy and soo handsome.. I love your dogs they are adorable... I hope to see you soon~ Ronda
Great pictures Misty, he's so adorable!!
That is so stinking cute - love the meltdown pic : )
Post a Comment