Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Big Show

Yesterday was Henry's Little Gym's Big Show. This happens a couple times a year where you can invite others to come watch the class and see the kids receive a medal for all their hard "work" (play!). At 5 months old Henry received his first medal at Little Gym and yesterday marked his second medal of many in his lifetime I am sure. We have been doing this class for a year now and I am a true believer in the impact this has made on him socially and developmentally. Also, it's a great avenue to meet other parents and share all those ups and downs of parenthood. We are all signed up through the rest of the calendar year and lucky for us even with the new baby he gets to continue his routine with his classmates as mommy gets to bring the new baby along too. So great! Anyway, here is a few pics from The Big Show yesterday and one from a year ago at his very first award ceremony, my how he has grown!

June 2009 Big Show June 2010 Big Show
Running, laughing, chasing hulas and balls, jumping, walking the tall brown pony, parachutes, bubbles, cute girls...what more could he ask for?!?
Waiting for my medal...
Ok, so I have it but I don't want it anywhere near my neck!

No comments: