
Pretty sure the massive head of hair Oliver has gives it away but Henry is the bottom pic.Henry just loves his baby! He gets about an inch from Oliver's face (if that) and says "Hi Olie (awee)" about a billion times every day. Kisses him constantly. Wants to hold him and even puts his arms out and tries to scoot them under Olie to pick him up while I'm holding him. I love that he loves his little brother. But, he definitely doesn't like to share mommy time with Olie all day long and I do have to keep my third eye on him to ensure a truck or a book doesn't come flying across the room at poor little 'awee.' I am working on getting a good pic of the boys together but still am not satisified with the final results yet. However, here are a couple from this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment