Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gettin' My Body Back

Almost 2 weeks ago I started an 8 week workout program called Mama Wants Her Body Back.  It incorporates specific meals, at home workouts and 2x week bootcamp style workouts with 7 other mamas outside at 6am.  It's no easy task but I haven't felt this good in a long time.  In just 2 weeks I can feel a difference in my physical & mental strength, lost 8.8 lbs in week 1 (not quite down with week 2) and my soul is smiling.  This time I'm taking for me feels incredible and will only positively impact my family too. While it's hard not having my wine, juicy steak or chocolate fix it is so worth it.  I just keep day dreaming of running around in my short shorts this summer loving my toned legs! Almost 1/4 way done...I'll keep you all posted on my progress.

3 comments:

Keri said...

So proud of you! Great seeing you and your cuties last night. We need to have playdates WAY more often.

The Weber Family said...

Way to go Mist! Isnt it amazing how great it can make you feel? I am so impressed with your determination!

Brenda said...

Cheers to you friend. You go girl.