Thursday, January 22, 2009

Introducing....

Henry Daniel

Henry arrived at 6:32am on January 21st, 2009. He is 8lbs, 8 ounces and 21 3/4 inches long. Mom, Dad and Baby are doing great and will have a lot more details to share as soon as we catch up on some much needed sleep and learn our routine a bit. Until then here are a couple photos. More to come.....Thanks everyone for all the kind messages. We look forward to introducing you all to our beautiful son. The most incredible gift we could ever ask for. He is just perfect!

7 comments:

thuriks said...

Yeah you posted pics I was checking your blog every 20mins to see if you had posted! He is beautiful & perfect. Glad everyone is doing good. WE are so happy for you. xoxox

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so happy for your family. Cant wait to see more pictures.

Erin said...

Congratulations Misty and Carp! He is adorable!

Blyth Family Blog said...

YAY! I've been waiting for pictures! Congratulations, he is such a cutie!! Hope you're getting some sleep, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys:)
Congrats!

The Haigh's said...

Ahh Mist!!!! Those pictures brought tears to my eyes, I just can't believe he's finally here. He is beautiful and I can't wait to meet him.

Cmerie said...

Ohhhh!!! He is so cute! I can't wait to hear your birth story! We are keeping you all in our prayers. Get plenty of rest and snuggle that boy for us!

Stacie said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Congrats on your little guy, can't wait to meet him!! XO