Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Two Wonderful Years

Exactly two years ago today Chris and I took a vow to spend the rest of our lives together. I often look back on our wedding day and feel so blessed for such a wonderful celebration of our commitment and love for one another. It really was a spectacular day. We have so much to be thankful for this year and have just been given the best anniversary present possible, our little boy Henry. I so look forward to our journey ahead and our growing family. Tonight my parents are coming down to babysit Henry so we can go grab a bite to eat. We opted to stay close to home so we can get there and back without missing feeding time with Henry. Every day I am realizing more and more how very lucky we are as we have so much love and support from our families; it is absolutely incredible.

Here are a couple photos from our wedding at the Golf Club at Newcastle on January 27th, 2007.

4 comments:

thuriks said...

Happy Aniversary...your wedding was beautiful. Hope your getting some sleep between the many feedings! Glad you guys are getting out to celebrate. Lots of love.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You were such a beautiful bride

The Haigh's said...

Happy Anniversary - what a wonderful day it was. Enjoy!

Stacie said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! You were a stunning bride! :)