Yesterday Chris, Henry and I had our first full day all by ourselves. It was really nice to spend a day as a family. Chris knew I was itching to get out of the house so came up with the idea to go on a family road trip. Since it was such a beautiful day we decided to pack up the car and go for a drive to Hood Canal. We drove over the Hood Canal Bridge up to Port Townsend and back down the other side of the canal. After we got to Hood Canal Henry was hungry so we pulled off to a beach and I fed/changed our little guy while Chris skipped rocks and ate some fresh oysters off the beach. It was my first experience of trying to do our routine out in public. Everything went well and Henry did so good in the car! We were both very impressed. He only had two episodes and that was because he woke up in his car seat with his beanie down around his eyes and he couldn't see. I wouldn't like that very much either! And, to be honest it was really funny. So if I ever have some hard nights getting the little monkey to sleep you may see me driving around town as the car puts him to sleep in a flash!
Here are some Superbowl pics of Henry. Dad went out with the guys and Henry and I hung out at home with the grandparents. I put him in a little football fleece outfit. He is just too cute for words! Love him.



The "Mom I'm hungry face"

3 comments:
I'm so glad things are going so well. Henry is such a cute little guy!
That last one is too cute!! Sounds like you three had a great day!
Oh how sweet! Glad you are all having fun together! What a cute little guy! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment