Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just the boys

Today my girlfriend Laurel came over for a play date with her son Jett. Jett is 2 months older than Henry. It was really crazy to see the difference in our boys just being 2 months apart. It reminded me to savor every minute of these newborn days as they grow up so fast! Jett is such a doll and is such a little man. His mohawk might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. He seems to be looking more and more like his mama as he gets older. The first time I met him I thought he was his daddy's mini me but I am seeing more of Laurel in him as he gets older. I can't wait for our boys to get a little older so we can watch them get into trouble together. We put them on the couch together and neither one of them noticed there was another baby laying next to them. Henry was too busy with his pacifier and Jett just stared at his mama and me. Henry still is too little to sit up so he is a bit hunched over but little Jett sits up so good when propped up on the couch. Here are some pics...

3 comments:

The Haigh's said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Super cute-I can't wait to have a little boy! H is really growing and super cute, thanks for sharing your pics x

Stacie said...

How darling!!