Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Week 2

Henry is officially 2 weeks old today! Time is flying by! We are all doing really well and enjoying each and every day. Henry's umbilical cord fell off yesterday and his wee wee is all healed. He seems to be much more comfortable. The only thing he struggles with is gas. I can't believe some of the sounds I have heard come out of such a little body. I feel bad for him as it can't be comfortable.

This past week Henry had his first play date and of course it was with Ayla Christina. Ayla is the daughter of a close family friend of ours Alicia and Brett. She is 5 months old and full of personality....such an adorable little girl. We are excited to watch them grow up together and are expecting them to be great fishing buddies and maybe even prom dates! ;o)

Few pics of the play date:

And one more of Henry...yes chicks do love you little monkey!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Misty, he is so gorgeous! I think he looks like you. Keep the pics coming!

Stacie said...

So cute!!! Total buds! look at those long skinny legs! :)