Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

We enjoyed a day filled with family for Easter starting off with breakfast with my parents and dinner over at Grandpa Dan's. Henry got several Easter baskets filled with treats for him and us. My mom even got me a bag full of all my favorite face products. She gets me a basket every year and I fully admit I still look forward to it. I don't think you are ever too old to get spoiled by your mommy!

Anyway, it was a wonderful day and Henry was so good. He is such a happy little boy! Here are some of the pics from the day:
3 generations of Carpinito boys (Grandpa, Dad and Henry)
Uncle Andy giving Henry bunny ears...
A turn with each of my uncles (Thomas, Andy and Adam)...all boys around here!And, of course time with mommy:I recently discovered my hands...There's nothing better than these big eyes! Can't wait to find out what color they end up being...still a toss up!

No comments: