Sunday, April 12, 2009
A New View
I will update on our Easter later today when I have more time but I had to post one of my favorite pictures of Henry from this past week. He is starting to really like sitting up and is getting better at it each day. Notice his doggie Cole peaking in the window from outside. Can't wait to let Henry ride his very own Black Lab Pony! ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute!!! What a big boy. I can't wait for Westyn to sit in her bumbo chair
He's getting so big!! :)
Growing up fast. Doesn't it just feel like it flys by? I hope things are going well. I still need to meet this little bugger & you have yet to meet the twinnies. Lets plan something soon.
OMG Joe and I LOVE LOVE this picture..Cole and Henry are so cute..a boy and his doggy... :)
Post a Comment