After brunch we headed out on the limo bus to do some wine tasting. To be perfectly honest I think we could have just drove around the neighborhood and had a blast. The limo bus was so much fun! Here are some more pics from our day.The perfect group of people to spend the day with -
Bday girl enjoying the limo ride in style (yep Bud Light in between winery's...)
Matt, John & Camille - always lots of laughs with this crew
Apparently something is really funny -
Chris & I
Morgs & Camille -
Bday girl enjoying the limo ride in style (yep Bud Light in between winery's...)
Matt, John & Camille - always lots of laughs with this crew
Apparently something is really funny -
Chris & I
Morgs & Camille - 
Enjoying the view at our last stop (can't remember the name...it was sooo hot and I think we were ready for some A/C at this point)

Camille & I
Camille & Matt -
2 comments:
looks like such a fun weekend. You look great!
That green dress looks really good on you! You would never guess you just had a baby!
Post a Comment