Monday, June 15, 2009

Henry & Friends

At my friend Keri's shower this past weekend we were able to get some of the kiddos together for some pictures. If you can't tell by their faces there were about 10+ women standing in front of them dying laughing. It was so funny and adorable. Once again this weekend was another reminder of how lucky we all are to have such a large network of mommy's to play with, learn from, share ups and downs and grow up together. I don't think we realize just how lucky we are. Not many people get to have such great friends sharing a journey together like we do. Anyway, get ready for some laughs as these babes are pretty darn cute!

We just sat them down and Henry went right for Westyn. I think he is trying to make sure Jett knows she is his! Lol(Lily 19 months, Jett almost 7 months, Westyn about 3 months & Henry about 5 months)
Mom needs to remember to take off my binker. It's right in front of his wee wee! Oops!
Come back here!I told you she was mine Jett!Um, what's she doing?I think Westyn is saying, "Get me out of here mom!"And, then it was just the boys!What is going on? You people are weird!
I'm over it mom!

Kisses from Lily - Henry's first little lady giving him kisses!

Westyn & Henry watching Keri open presents & Lily playing with the babies. I think she wants a brother or sister Lisa! ;o)

3 comments:

The Haigh's said...

OMG - I'm dying. So funny! My face hurt after that little episode. Should we feel bad that we were humoring ourselves with our babies?

Blyth Family Blog said...

so cute! love those babies!

Keri said...

OMG! That's the first time I've seen those pictures - hilarious! I was laughing out loud. Can't wait to throw Makena in the mix! We are so lucky!!!