Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Perfect Traveler

Just a quick post to let you all know we made it to Kentucky safely. Henry has been the perfect traveler! One woman even said on her way out of the plane that she didn't even know he was there he was so quiet. My family here is eating him up and he definitely is putting on a show. Such a happy little boy full of laughter and BIG smiles. I have gathered a lot of tips for traveling that I will share with you new mommy's when I get more time. I can't believe my grandma and papa both have internet at their houses! That may seem little to most of you but not out in these parts! ;o) So I won't be unplugged for 2 weeks after all. Good thing as I was already missing being connected to everyone.

Other big news....Henry's first tooth is making it's appearance! It is breaking through his gums more and more each day (the bottom right one). He has not shown any signs of being in pain and it doesn't seem to be phasing him at all (except the massive drooling and biting down on anything he can get in his mouth).

Anyway, hope you all are doing well. XOXO

1 comment:

Tara Holmes said...

He really seems so perfect! I'm glad traveling wasn't too stressful and that he did amazing. Have fun!