Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Softball

Every year Chris and two of his brothers play on a softball team sponsored by the family business. I don't think I can remember a time when they haven't won their division. I really enjoy watching the games and this year has been extra fun with Henry. Today was playoffs and as usual they are in the championship game next week. Wish them luck! Anyway, today we went a little early so Henry could go on the swing as they have a little kids playground at the ball park. He loves to swing and giggles out loud. Really fun to watch. Also to our surprise Grandpa, JoJo, Uncle Adam and his girlfriend, soon to be Auntie Daniella (Uncle Tommy is engaged!) and Cousin Anthony were all there. It was great to see everyone at the ball field. Here are a couple pics:

Darn sun spot in the pic! (Dad, Henry, Uncle Tommy & Uncle Andy)


Dad & Henry (so wish Chris didn't like to wear these tall trucker hats...I prefer the fitted style myself but I love that he has his own style) ;o)Grandpa & Henry

1 comment:

Tara Holmes said...

I love that you can hear him laugh at loud! Hope the Carps are still Champions!