This past week Henry had two play dates. One with his new cousin Isabella (6 weeks) and his two older cousins Ryan & Austin, whom I am sure will show him all their tricks soon enough! And, the other play date was with his girlfriend Westyn (6 months). Westyn and Henry had so much fun together. It was the first time I have actually watched him really play with another baby. They were pretty good about sharing their toys and Westyn really loved to tickle Henry's feet! So cute. I could sit and watch these two play together all day long. Not to mention I love getting time with Westyn's mommy, whom is one of my closest friends. I am so lucky to have you Ash!
Pics with cousins:


Pics with Westyn:
Pics with cousins:


Pics with Westyn:







3 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like little H is being exposed to nudity at an early age ;). Fun that he's at the age where he's enjoying other babies, now you can sit back more and watch! Very sweet though, love his overalls too!
CUTIES!! I see an arranged marrige in the works!
LOVE those pics! How fun to watch them play together.... can't wait till Makena can join in the fun! Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment