This past Thursday we had a play date with all the babies while Jen and
Dett are visiting. These play dates just keep growing in size and are becoming even more chaotic! Aside from the twins, Henry is the only other really mobile child right now. I can't even picture how crazy it is going to be when they are all getting into everything. So great to see everyone. I know I sure got a workout by the end of the day. Man, my kid is all over the place! Play dates were so much easier when I could just sit him down and concentrate on my wine/adult conversation....
lol. Times are changing! But, honestly it is so much fun to watch him explore.
Auntie
Dett and some of the babies (Izzy 3months & weeks, Henry 8 1/2 months,
Westyn 6 1/2 months &
Calum 5 months)

Dett & Henry (his new funny face he keeps making...)


Izzy &
Kena 3 months & 3 weeks (1 day apart)


Jess & Izzy:

Gorgeous
Calum enjoying the
Jumperoo...of course Henry had to check things out too:


The beautiful twins (Carter & Chloe - 14 months)


The boys checking out the stereo...such dudes:

Any my sweaty self with Henry and
Kena...don't even know why I bother having my hair down as it goes right up after 5 minutes of chasing Henry around:

Henry &
Kenai checking things out:
1 comment:
Complete and utter Perfect chaos! When all these guys get older they are going to have SO much fun together.
Post a Comment