I love this time of year....the smell of a fire, snuggling up in a cozy blanket with a cup of hot chocolate while admiring all the Christmas decor, spoiling those you love with a special gift or two and just simply being at home. This year is even better as we have Little H to share the holiday season with. I can't wait for him to experience Christmas. Today we stopped by the Carpinito Brothers Christmas Tree Lot to see dad and take a look around for the perfect tree. Now we just need to wait for dad to bring our tree home so we can decorate and place a nice tall gate all the way around it as I am certain the little man would try to climb up it or eat all the ornaments in about two seconds. These pics are not very good...but you get the idea....Henry is not too excited about the big red hat on his head!


2 comments:
That last picture just melts my heart! He's SO big!!! :)
XOXO Miss you Mist!
I love how carp is always in his overalls! Such a cute family. You're so lucky to live on that farm!!!
Post a Comment