Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Mommy & Me
Today I decided to take a little adventure with Henry and try going on a lunch date with just him and I. We have been out to restaurants with other people several times but never just the two of us. So, we packed up and headed to Red Robin. He LOVED it. We had such a great lunch together laughing, eating tons and mommy taking in just how grown up our little man is getting. After lunch we decided to walk down to the Kid Quest Museum for a little play time. On the way there we ran into the Easter Bunny. I let Henry walk in front of me to see what he would do as I have always heard kids are afraid of over sized stuffed animals walking around. But, not our kid. He walked right into the photo booth, thank goodness no other kid was getting their picture taken as he would have surely made the photo, and stood right in front of the bunny and started talking to him. So funny. I wasn't prepared for Easter photos but thought what the heck who cares if he has food all over his face and is not in his Sunday best as he surely will ham it up for the camera, and that he did! After we played at the museum for about an hour I was carrying him out and he leaned over and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. Man that's all it takes to make my heart melt. We had such a perfect date and I can't wait to have many more dates with little H in the days, months and years to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment