Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Today could not have been any better. Breakfast with my boys made by my wonderful husband and a fun day playing in the sunshine with my parents and incredible son. I have said it before but I will say it again; I feel so blessed to have such an amazing family. So much love and laughs you cannot feel anything but love for life. Truly lucky we are! I took a ton of pictures today but here are some of my favorites!

Nothing like starting the afternoon off with some silly time with nauna!
First time in shorts (this is prior to my first knee scraps!)
Hanging at nauna's & bapa's porch in my new chair! Mommy was soooo excited about this present from nauna!Fun times at the park: Nauna, Bapa & Henry:
Bath time!
6 Months Belly Shot

1 comment:

The Weber Family said...

Henry is such a silly little guy! Love him and you look beautiful. Glad you had such a good mothers day, you deserve it!