Monday, June 7, 2010

Last Leg

I have officially hit the last leg of pregnancy with Baby#2. I am currently 28 weeks and will have baby no longer than 11 weeks from now per doc's instructions. But, I think we will go more like 10 weeks from now as Henry was born at 38 1/2 weeks. Also, baby checked out perfectly again today. Doc said things could not look any better. Yeah! Currently baby is 3 lbs 1 oz and in the 77th percentile with a heartbeat of 132. Other good news...I only gained 4 lbs this past month when I thought it was double that so I am very very happy with these numbers! Next visit is at the end of the month so until then keep sending us good thoughts and prayers.

Here is a view of the baby's profile today with one little hand showing. He/She had the hiccups (which Henry had a lot) and kept putting feet and hands up in the face area. Really cute to see all the active rolling around and really clear views of the toes. Baby is still breech but has time to flip around, so fingers crossed! Until then I have to live with the baby's bum sitting right on my bladder...good times!

3 comments:

The Weber Family said...

Oh my gosh, does the baby sort of look like a GIRL? Hmmm.....cant wait to find out! Glad things are going so smoothly, sending good thoughts your way! =)

Misty Carpinito said...

Baby is starting to be a bit smaller than Henry at this point..so maybe girl? My gut says boy though. I really don't care...just a healthy kid is perfecto. More to come down the road regardless. ;o)

baby g said...

Hooray! Great news. So glad everything is looking healthy. Home stretch for sure! Prayers for a speedy and healthy last trimester : ) XOXO Can't wait to get our kiddos together!