Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blog Patrol

Call me paranoid but I have decided to make our blog private to ensure the safety of our kids as many strangers are viewing our blog and it makes me a bit uneasy. I love to follow other blogs and have been a "blog stalker" myself. I don't want to take away from the networking and am very open to sharing our site via friends of friends, etc. Just send me an email with your email or simply make a comment with your email address and I will grant you access!

8 comments:

PeggyMomma said...

Hi...I'm a professional blog stalker LOL Let's see...I am Annie G's Kyle's shirttail relative in Yakima. I've been reading theirs, her sister's, and your blog for a long long while. Love your family and all the pics, etc. I also love the fact that you are able to stay home with your little guys. I was fortunate to do the same, although my "babies" are now almost 26 and 23. It goes by fast! thanks

peggysueanderson@yahoo.com

Alexis Gradwohl said...

Yes, please put me on your list!!

lexigradwohl@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

please keep me on the list :)
lynnepartridge@hotmail.com

The Blocks said...

oh man, you caught me :) totally blog stalking you! i am ryan blocks sister in law who is a good friend of mikey carpinito (dubey)...though i think i may have first followed you via katie knauss (thurik now i think) b/c i saw your last name on her blog and recognized it(i went to high school with katie). also, randomly a friend of jess & jay (tatum's mom and dad) who your little boy was just in a wedding with! we are connected through a few people i guess! not only that, but i have 2 kids under 2. email is blocksm@gmail.com and blog is www.euroblocks.blogspot.com which you are welcome to stalk :)

Cmerie said...

Yes please! :-)

cmerie81 [at] gmail [dot] com

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

me too!!! delanejohnson@gmail.com

Misty Carpinito said...

To make it easier on you as well...I'll go ahead and add all the bloggers out there on my "blogs I follow list" that I have your email addresses for.

Also, nice to meet you Peggy. Sweet of you to follow us. Annie and Betsy have been great support during this journey of parenthood. :o)

And for Ryan Blocks SIL - I am pretty sure we have met when they lived over here on the westside??? We will have to connect...2 kids under 2... we should share secrets and get some play dates to keep our sanity! ;o)

ShannonB said...

yes i think we did meet! the 2 under 2 is going well, i'd love to meet up, but we're also living in WW now too! darnit. well we can keep up via blogs at least. mine are 20 months & 4 months...crazy, i know.