Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lake Chelan 2011

This past weekend we had our first family vacation since Oliver was born. Actually our first family summer vacation period. We rarely get to travel in the summer with Chris' work schedule. Originally we signed up for this Lake Chelan Trip so I could run the Shore to Shore Half Marathon. However, I fell off the training schedule these past few weeks and didn't feel confident I could run in the 95 degree heat plus I was literally up with Oliver until 4am the night before the race. Not a good start and I want to run and not walk. Something about being able to run and check this off my bucket list will be so gratifying. Anyway, more on that later as there are a few upcoming races I am considering signing up for. It ended up being perfect not running as we got to spend the whole day Saturday splashing around in the pool/lake with the boys. So fun! I can't keep dreaming of a Hawaiian vaca with these boys sometime soon. Perfect age and they are typical boys who love to be outdoors, dig in dirt and splash around in the water. Note to self...book HI trip asap! Anyway, here are a few pics from the trip.















No comments: