I am so excited to just have one more week until I get into the "2's" and hit the half way mark. Only 9 more days until we find out the sex! I could find out right now but my doctor is on vacation and we wanted to wait until he returns. So, the waiting continues....which I better get used to as I will be doing a lot of waiting in the next 20 weeks! I have been feeling the baby move around a lot lately. It's really amazing and weird at the same time.
We also have contractors at our house today starting our bathroom remodel! Very exciting as I have been wanting to tear it up for so many years now. Once it is done I will post before and after pictures...which should be about 10 days from now. So until then, Chris and I are sharing a bathroom...neither one of us are very excited about that! He asked me last night, "does that mean you are moving into my bathroom?" I said well where do you expect me to go? And, he then looked all big eyed and said "you are not moving all your stuff in right?" LOL Luckily I have a vanity and will use that to get ready and just have to do basic showering, etc in his special place. He was so funny about this and has gotten used to having all the drawers to himself. Guess this will teach him to share his space/time a bit more since baby will definitely require that oh so very soon!
Anyway, have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the last weeks of beautiful sunshine for those of you in Seattle! My dad is coming into town from Kentucky and I am very excited to have some good daddy time! Yes, I still say mommy and daddy...hmmm, does that ever stop? ;o)
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh you must be going crazy! Only 9 more days??!!? I can't wait! Too funny about sharing a bathroom, Rich and I have our own bathrooms and I couldn't imagine it being any other way!
Have a great weekend
So fun! I'm excited for you.
congratulations.
Can't wait to hear! Either a best friend for Ayla or a future prom date :) Either way they will be catching fish together in no time.
-Alicia
Post a Comment