Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Any advice?

Laying here sick all week my only escape has been to quietly obsess over the nursery and must have items for the little boy on the way! I am so eager to get started and this darn cold has set me back a few paces. Anyway, my obsession this week….finding the perfect Diaper Bag! Do I go the handbag route or get a true diaper bag? Decisions, decisions…Have any advice to share? What has worked best for you moms out there? Anyone else seen any great diaper bags or have opinions on the ones below?


A few of my favorites so far....

The handbag (must admit I LOVE the name):
Kate Spade “St. Henry” Diaper Bag
The real diaper bag look:


4 comments:

The Haigh's said...

I like the stripe one, I think the Kate Spade wouldn't be as practical as a diaper bag with a lot of pockets. There is a wonderful little store at Redmond Town Center called Hush Baby, they have some great diaper bags, a bit pricey but super cute.

Misty Carpinito said...

Love Hush Baby..especially for girl clothes. I think I like the stripe one the best too but just can't decide. I don't want it to be too girly so Chris will carry it.

Cmerie said...

My advice, go the route of the handbag look. Something that is big enough for what you'll need to carry around, but doesn't look like a diaper bag. You'll eventually want to be able to go out with your baby and not be loaded down with a huge diaper bag.

Anonymous said...

Two requirements: it has to stand up on its own when you set it down so everything doesn't spill out. Also, no flap. It gets annoying flipping it back and forth. Well, I guess I have a third too, lots of pockets. I hear ya on the not too girly. I got one that has all the above requirements AND Brett carries it like a messenger bag.