
Happy New Year! I hope you all had a safe and memorable time celebrating the arrival of 2009! Chris and I decided to pack up the dogs and head to the cabin in Westport, WA for one last trip prior to the arrival of Baby Henry. For those of you who are not familiar with Westport, it is along the western coast of WA just south of Ocean Shores. Chris' grandfather built an ocean front cabin many years ago and we all just love to spend time there. It is definitely one of our favorite places to kick back and relax and I look forward to all the future memories we will make with our own children at the beach. Here are a few pics of our trip.

My boys at play -

Our doggies -


The Beach -

My handsome husband -

The cabin -


My happy place...the sounds of the waves

2 comments:
Those wave sounds will be Henry's happy place too. I love all the ocean and family pics! My grandparents had a cabin at Westport and I have SO many great memories there - I am glad you guys and Henry will too :)
Mist, looks like a wonderfully peaceful place! So great that you have the opportunity to slip away for a weekend and enjoy each other and all life's good things! Happy New Year to you Chris and Baby Henry! XO
Post a Comment