Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

First and foremost here's to wishing a safe and healthy delivery of baby Pierson. My girlfriend Chrissy is having a C-Section today at noon as he was in a breech position that could not be rotated. I just can't wait to meet the little guy! Congrats mom and dad...we love you all very much.

I hope the rest of you all had a very Merry Christmas. We had such a wonderful time with family and friends and are absolutely exhausted. I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing today! Unlike my husband who has already gone out duck hunting...wish I had his energy, but not at 35 weeks pregnant! Here are a few pics from the festivities over the past couple days. Have a Happy New Year!

Christmas Eve Morning @ our house -
Mom and Me (and yes we have a deer on our wall..totally married a country boy! Brings me back to my roots of Kentucky)
Dad, Mom and Baby (blurry pic but still cute)
Christmas Eve Dinner @ my Mother-in-laws -
My handsome husband -
My mother-in-law and her sisters -
Christmas Morning @ our house first...one of our doggies with his huge bone...they are so funny every year when we wrap bones for them.
Christmas Morning @ my Father-in-laws - all the brothers, Daniela and Me
Christmas Dinner @ Uncle Mike's - all the kids (in his trophy room...well the whole house is his trophy room)
Cousin Tammy and her son Austin - I just LOVE this little boy!

No comments: