Thursday, December 11, 2008

Granna Shower

After a very long day and more stressful than I anticipated at work it was really refreshing to get a call from my mom to share her fun news! Her co-workers surprised her today, leading her to believe she had a last minute conference, but as she entered the room it was a surprise Granna Baby Shower! They all thought that she needed her own stuff for her first grandbaby and put together an actual shower with food, gifts and lots of love! She got a lot of great things to help set up Granna and Papa's house for our baby. I could just feel her excitement over the phone and it really brought a huge smile to my face. He is going to be soooo spoiled! I can't wait to see all the fun gifts she got! Thank you to all of you who helped make my mom feel so special. She deserves it more than anyone I know and is truly going to be the best Granna in the universe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun for your mom - what a good idea. It will be so great for her (and you) to have her own baby stuff.