Today was our annual Microsoft Business Division HR Team Holiday Event at the Salish Lodge. There was about 50 of us that enjoyed the 5 course Country Breakfast and a White Elephant Exchange. It was such a gorgeous day out that I am so glad I was able to snap a few shots of the falls while I was up there as well. The crisp cold air certainly feels like winter but I am still waiting for the snow! I have such a fun weekend ahead of me and am looking forward to starting it off by decorating the tree this evening! Wishing you all a relaxing and fun weekend as well.
Snoqualmie Falls:

32 Weeks @ the Falls:


2 comments:
Ohh - I love the dress, where did you get it?
Crazy! I posted a pic of me at 33 weeks at the falls :) So that must mean that Henry will also arrive at 38 weeks!
Post a Comment