Thursday, December 11, 2008

50 Days!

Today marks the 50 day mark until our due date! I surely hope it doesn't take that long but it's great to start the serious countdown. We pretty much have all the necessary items for his arrival. Now I just need to start washing his clothes and do some last minute nursery decorations. The holidays will certainly help speed things along so I won't have too long of the waiting game. I am so excited and starting to get a bit nervous about learning how to do everything once I get him home. I am sure most of it will kick in as maternal instinct but at times I start to get a bit anxious of really knowing what the heck I will be doing....would love a manual to take home with me! LOL

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Almost here Mist! He'll arrive before you know it!!!