Maybe it's me but I see a lot of my dad in Henry. However, I will say Henry has a good mix of both sides of Chris and I, but this picture really reminds me of my daddy when he was little. Could be the whole lip tuck and cheeks!
Are you kidding me???? It looks just like your dad! That's nuts! I'm so glad to hear you have a great PEPS group. Mine was super lame and I dropped out, strange women. However, I did Redmond Toddler Group and met some amazing friends. Henry is a doll...
3 comments:
Are you kidding me???? It looks just like your dad! That's nuts! I'm so glad to hear you have a great PEPS group. Mine was super lame and I dropped out, strange women. However, I did Redmond Toddler Group and met some amazing friends. Henry is a doll...
If that is your father in the B&W below - Henry is the spitting image! What a trip! So cute!
Wow that is just crazy!!! I think he is a mini-me of your Dad. How special.
Post a Comment