Monday, February 8, 2010

The real Van Gogh....

We had a great day today with nauna. Henry had a blast at the park and of course just "dorking" out with two of his favorite women! A highlight for me was that he made his very first piece of art for mommy and daddy. I have been just waiting on the edge of my seat (literally!) for him to be able to color with me. I have always loved to color and just can't wait to share this fun activity with him. I just think I will have to learn to let him color on my page as I like to not color outside of the lines! Here is his first drawing, already up for display at our house. Can't wait to have an art wall one day soon. (the scan doesn't show the colors very well but you get the idea) And, I will leave you with this amazing sound. Have a wonderful week!