Height: 32 3/8 inches (97%)
Weight: 28 lbs 1 ounce (95 - 97%)
Head: 49.2 cm (97%)
What else is new? Well his favorite word is dog. He even knows how to make a cute little woof sounds like a dog. He also says dada, mama and the new word in the last week is bapa. He knows exactly what all these words mean and uses them frequently. We have also heard nana, hi and bye among other words but not enough to really claim those in his vocab yet. His favorite things to do is going to the park, a walk outside, playing with the dogs, climbing on our window ledge (which is getting removed this weekend it's way too dangerous!) and he loves to play the drums and is actually really good at it. I would say his favorite toy right now are his books. He loves to be read to and has started to thumb through and read to himself. I just love to watch him do this...very precious. He is constantly filled with loves and makes this wonderful "aaaaa" sound as he is giving a hug or a kiss. I even got woken up by dad and Henry this morning with Henry planting a big kiss on me...doesn't get much better than that! He also loves to say "ahhhh" after taking a drink of his Camelbak water bottle (yes, he has one as he loved moms so much!) and he says "mmmm" when he is eating something he likes or just is pretending to like. Every day is something new and he is keeping us on our toes. I just love and appreciate this little boy so very much. I could not be more proud and happy to call him my own.
On a different note, last Saturday we got our new recliner which came in an enormous box. Chris made two windows and a door for Henry. However, up until yesterday he was not interested in it at all. Chris and I both got in it together and Henry barely stuck his head in, more looked at us like we were crazy people.
What else is new? Well his favorite word is dog. He even knows how to make a cute little woof sounds like a dog. He also says dada, mama and the new word in the last week is bapa. He knows exactly what all these words mean and uses them frequently. We have also heard nana, hi and bye among other words but not enough to really claim those in his vocab yet. His favorite things to do is going to the park, a walk outside, playing with the dogs, climbing on our window ledge (which is getting removed this weekend it's way too dangerous!) and he loves to play the drums and is actually really good at it. I would say his favorite toy right now are his books. He loves to be read to and has started to thumb through and read to himself. I just love to watch him do this...very precious. He is constantly filled with loves and makes this wonderful "aaaaa" sound as he is giving a hug or a kiss. I even got woken up by dad and Henry this morning with Henry planting a big kiss on me...doesn't get much better than that! He also loves to say "ahhhh" after taking a drink of his Camelbak water bottle (yes, he has one as he loved moms so much!) and he says "mmmm" when he is eating something he likes or just is pretending to like. Every day is something new and he is keeping us on our toes. I just love and appreciate this little boy so very much. I could not be more proud and happy to call him my own.
On a different note, last Saturday we got our new recliner which came in an enormous box. Chris made two windows and a door for Henry. However, up until yesterday he was not interested in it at all. Chris and I both got in it together and Henry barely stuck his head in, more looked at us like we were crazy people.



Henry also LOVES to talk on the phone. Recently he has figured out how to put the phone to his ear and just starts gabbing away. He even did this at the doctor today with my iPhone. Really funny.
Mom, can I please have some privacy?
So anyway, what was I saying?
1 comment:
Love this post and the pictures. I miss this little guy and can't wait to see his new Henryisms.
Post a Comment