Sunday, September 5, 2010

Week 2

There isn't a whole lot to tell except we are figuring out our routine and I feel like I am slowly getting the hang of taking care of 2 kids under 2. While it's nuts and exhausting I wouldn't change it for the world. I just love these two little men in my life so much. Oliver is still a dream baby. We are up a few times at night for feedings but it's now about every 3 hours and he is still nursing much more effectively than Henry. Thank goodness. I am still having to wake him up a bit during the day for feedings as he loves his daytime sleeps. A bit backwards on his schedule. On Wednesday he was up to 8 lbs 13 oz and moving at the right pace to get back to his birth weight. Other than that, I am just trying to figure out ways to get some naps in myself. Here are some pics from this past week.My big feet...Took this with my iPhone...love Henry's "cheese" face!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Misty, he is beautiful!!

Keri said...

All that hair! He is gorgeous. Can't wait to meet him!