Friday, July 18, 2008

12 Weeks!!!!

Finally, we have hit the 12 week mark!!! This is a big day for us! As many of you know after 12 weeks the risk of anything happening is very minimal! Phew! Other than pure joy that we hit 12 weeks there isn't a whole lot to report. Baby seems to be doing great and mom is starting to get some energy back. The past few months I have been so extremely tired but it feels like I am getting a new burst of energy from time to time. However, the nightly trips to the bathroom have been making it a bit hard to get out of bed in the morning. I can't believe how often my bladder needs to relieve itself with a baby so small....can't even imagine what it will be like a few months from now! But, whatever it takes I will do! We are so happy and cant wait until next Thursday as we have a really big appointment. For the first time we will see an ultrasound together and actually get to see a baby and hear the heartbeat at the very same time. Once we wrap up the appointment I will update you all and try to upload the ultrasound pic. Anyway, looking forward to enjoying the weekend and getting one step closer to next week! Until next time...send us good wishes! We will do the same for you all! XOXO

No comments: