Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend Filled w/ Lots of Girl Time!

Chris has been gone fishing all weekend and I have kept myself busy with family and friends but am eagerly awaiting him to get back home! I miss my buddy! Anyway, Saturday I attended Alicia's Baby Shower. The Bosik Girls were like sisters Chris and his brothers never had. Alicia and I both are very excited to keep up the family tradition and raise our babies together. She is due at the end of August with baby Ayla Christina Thompson. I just love the name and recently helped welcome my niece into the world who is also an Ayla. Such a strong and beautiful name! I am so excited to meet Alicia's little one.


I also took a couple photos over the weekend to show the little bump that is starting to appear. Nothing too big just yet but it is still very exciting to start watching your belly pop out!

12 Weeks, 2 Days
I also spent Sunday afternoon over lunch with my girlfriends Robynn and Laurel. Laurel is about 2 months ahead of me and just found out she is having a baby boy, which is exactly what they were hoping for so this is very exciting! We decided to keep our bellies out of this photo as we just finished having Mexican food and were oh so full!

And, cant forget to add a pic of Robynn (with Laurel below). My best friend in the world and truly my crutch as well as my roomate when Chris leaves town. She helps fight off the monsters under the bed that still seem to get me worked up. Lol.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Yay! Congrats! I couldn't be happier for you two!! Can't wait to follow along Baby Carp's journey :)

Lots of love to you three :)

XOXO