I had my monthly check up with the doctor this past week and everything is going just perfect! I am now considered a "normal" patient and will only go in once a month until I get closer to my due date. Very exciting to get to a regular pace but will be an adjustment for me as I am used to having frequent check ins with the doctor and being able to hear the babies heartbeat. Our next appointment is Sept. 15th (a little after 20 weeks) and we will find out the sex! Many people say you start to have a feeling of the sex of the baby but I can honestly say I have no clue! When I visualize our baby I do see a blonde curly haired little girl but I think that's because that's what I looked like and I have nothing else to compare the baby to. Either way we will be very happy! We just want a healthy baby.
I did have my last blood draw this week and will have final results next week. So far everything is perfect and I don't expect this to change but will certainly let you know as we get our final results.
As for the car situation, my car is fixed and we are going to clean it up this weekend and put it on the market! Chris' negotiation skills came in handy as he got BMW to pay for the parts as it was apparent it was their fault but it took a little work on his part but saved us 2K! We also test drove a MDX yesterday and really liked it but we found another great deal on a Ford Expedition that is really hard to pass up. It's in immaculate condition and the price is amazing! I am headed there this afternoon to have a test drive and then we will see what kind of trade in value we might get and determine if it's worth it to sell privately instead. Very exciting to start looking at the mom mobiles! So long sports car...at least until the kids are in college! Lol!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment