Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's official!

The new mom mobile is now 100% ours! It feels like this is the first step of many of getting ready for Baby Carpinito! I really love it and am so excited to get used to all the fun new gadgets. It even has a back up rearview camera that displays on the flatscreen in the dash when you reverse. One extra safety meaure to ensure you can see everything behind you, which makes me feel a bit prepared for when I have little ones running around! On another note, we are selling my BMW so if you know anyone in the market let me know!

As for the baby we are now officially 17 weeks! No news on my last blood draw yet but as far as I am concerned no news is good news. Typically they don't send you results in the mail unless they are perfecto! Anyway, for those of you that know me oh so well you wouldn't be surprised to know that I have already created my excel spreadsheet with all the must have's and house projects! Lots to do and in just a few more weeks I will have reached the half way mark!

On another note...I just counted and I have had 3 friends have new babies in the last two months and I have 6 other friends pregnant! Baby juju is in the air! Watch out!

No comments: