Just when I start to talk up the maternity pants of course something happens! Yesterday, I had those fancy designer jeans on I talked about in my last post that do have the zipper. Well for those not familiar with this style they look like regular jeans but they have this ribbon on each side inside the top of the pants that expands with you by having a button go into a slot. Really great invention! However, somehow my right side ribbon came off the button in a middle of a meeting and shrunk back into the back of the jeans. So here I am with the left side all buttoned up and securely sitting on my hips and the right side ribbon is back into the middle of my pants and my fingers don't fit in the hole to pull it back out to attach to the button again and just keeps getting further and further away. After a lot of twisting and turning and trying to secure my pants a friend of mine decided to take off her belt and give it to me to wear for the rest of the day! Thank goodness for friends...and for that matter friends who have been preggie before and can fix you up in a flash! Thanks T!
On another note...we are headed to the Willie Nelson Concert tonight! Really excited to kick back in my boots to some good tunes. I have been reading that our baby can hear sounds now so guess this is his/her very first concert! Not a bad one to start with! Maybe I will feel him/her dancing around this evening....
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL - that sucks! Glad you found a friend to help out! Have fun at Willie, Coffey's there too! xo
Post a Comment