Friday, August 29, 2008
2 More Weeks!!!
Happy 18 weeks to Baby Carpinito! Only 2 more weeks until we hit the half way mark and find out the sex of our baby! I feel like I am waiting for Christmas or my birthday....but even better! So place your bets..is it a boy or girl? I must admit I don't have a clue! However, I keep getting this feeling there is a little boy on the way...but I have also thought a girl at times too. So, who knows! As for me, I am pretty sure I have felt the baby moving around a lot the last couple days but still am not 100% convinced that's the case...guess as it gets more intense I will really know and believe I am actually feeling our baby. I can't wait until Chris can also feel the little one moving around. Last night at the Willie Nelson Concert Chris was standing behind me with his hands on my belly and I felt the movement right where his hands were at but it's still too faint for him to feel. I must say Chris was pretty proud that his little one got to hear Willie Nelson in concert, being the greatest country legend of all time! He said, "this might be the last time we get to see Willie and our baby got to hear him too!" Pretty cute. Anyway, have a fun and safe holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment