Today has been such a wonderful day. Henry and I have had lots of play time filled with talks, laughter and wonderful smiles (mom even made it to the gym this evening!) He is starting to not just be awake during the day but has also become playful. He even will lay by himself for a period of time staring out the window or at the ceiling. He really entertains himself quite well. I often wonder if there is some one else in the room or an imaginary friend I can't see as he gets going pretty good. Overall, sleep is still limited but he does great at night for the most part so I can't complain too much. Each week it seems to be getting better. I love that he is starting to be more interactive and loves to spend time chatting with his mom.
4 comments:
His little lips are just so cute. I can't wait to see him again.
He's so cute and getting so big!! I can't tell who he looks like more...but he sure is dark like his mommy!! Love him! It's so fun when they start interacting with you, I love that stage!
Look at that smile!! Such a cutie!! XO
Loved the photos you've shared, and good to hear that things do get easier/better! Looks like you're really enjoying mommy-hood and H is gorgeous!
Post a Comment