Yes, that's right I have a very TALL little boy on my hands! We had his 6 month well child visit today and he is doing amazing across the board.
Height: 29 3/8 inches (off the charts for a 6 month old...or what they call >97% or the average height for an 11 month old!!! Are you kidding me!)
Weight: 20 lbs 3 oz (90%)
Head Circ: 46 cm (95%)
Other news...well it seems I am having to start all over on sleep training since our trip. Last night was our first night back home and Henry was not happy to sleep on his own anymore. I had a feeling this might happen given the past 2 weeks he has been sleeping with me on our vacation. The doc said this is really common and since he has done it before it shouldn't take too long to get back on track. Also, his teething is making him pretty miserable. A lot of fussing going on around here. I am just hoping it passess quickly and I get my happy little camper back and I get some sleep again!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At some health food stores, you can find a product called Camilia for teething. According to the package there is no side effects, no risk of overdose, no numbing of gag reflex (like the baby Oragel), ect. It says it is also supposed to help with the irritability. I haven't had to use it with my kiddos, I mostly just used Tylenol, but it might be worth a try. I've also heard that teething tablets work wonders.
Post a Comment