Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sneak Peek

Before we left on our trip we had Henry's 6 month photos taken. Chris and I joined in on a few family photos too. I meet with the photographer tomorrow morning to preview them all but here are a few from her blog. I am so excited to see the rest of them as these are pretty darn good!
I know we have our very own "Coffey" who takes wonderful photos but if she is booked up I would recommend Alyssa Rose. Very affordable and takes wonderful shots. She also specializes in taking photos with family pets for all you dog lovers out there! ( http://alyssarosephotography.wordpress.com/ )

3 comments:

Erin said...

These are adorable Misty! Henry's smile is just perfect - excellent shots! And thanks for the shout-out :)

The Haigh's said...

I LOVE THEM!! All of them!

Stacie said...

These are adorable! Such a photogenic family! :)