Wednesday, August 12, 2009

KY/WV Tip - Part 2

As promised here is the second part of our trip back east to visit family in Kentucky and West Virginia. My mother's family is from West Virgina and starting with my grandma there are 75 of us! My mom is 1 of 9 (5 girls & 4 boys) and almost our entire famiy except us and a couple others all live within 45 minutes of each other. I have a cousin in the NE area, one in Tennessee and one down in Florida. Other than that, I am pretty sure everyone else lives there (hard to keep track of everone with so many relatives!) Anyway, here are a few of my favorite pics from my mom's side of the family.

4 Generations (Great Grandma Mom, Nauna, Mommy & Henry)
Great Grandma Mom w/ 14 of her grandkids & great grandkids (looking at this picture I am the oldest I think...I have always considered myself the youngest grandbaby from the older group...none of those older cousins are in this picture)My Uncle Pete & Henry (Chris and my uncle Pete are really two peas in a pod! We are trying to figure out how to get him out west for a visit. I just love all my uncles and a so happy they got to meet baby Henry)
2nd Cousins (Brooklyn & Henry)2nd Cousins Clint (3 weeks old) & Henry:And, Henry trying to eat Clint's toes....he totally has a foot fetish! Ugh, mom hates feet!

Lastly, we will leave you with some smiles. The best smile in the world if you ask me! ;o)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Henry is so stinking cute. Love his eyes and smile. And you Ms. Mommy look beautiful.

Keri said...

Love the family pics! So neat that everyone got to meet Henry. He is so adorable - love that smile! It must light up your days!