Wednesday, September 30, 2009

U-Pick

It's that time again....Carpinito Brothers U-Pick Pumpkin Patch is now open! Come on down and test your skills at the two corn mazes, relax on the hay ride, pick the biggest pumpkin you can find and take home some freshly grown fall produce. Check out more at: http://www.carpinito.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=60

On another note, today was Henry's first time visiting the U-Pick. Dad took him on his first ever tractor ride around the corn maze and he got to explore lots of pumpkins! Here are a few (ok a lot) of my favorite pics! Hard to pick especially given how important the U-Pick is to the family and what this will mean to Henry as he grows up.
Taking a rest on the hay stack with mom Cousin Mikey, Dad, Uncle Tommy and Soon to Be Auntie Daniella and Cousin Anthony

Checking out the carving kits with Dad, Uncle Andy and Cousin Joey And, finally getting weighed...a whole whopping 24 pounds!

4 comments:

Blyth Family Blog said...

cute cute cute! Love his little farmer shirt and his seahawks hat!!!
WIsh we lived up there so we could come get our pumpkins there!

Stacie said...

He just looks so right at home on that tractor!! :)
I love his little shirt, too cute! Happy October Mist! XO

Tara Holmes said...

I love the pumpkin pics. you totally went shopping for the baby flannel for the special day huh? love it. he's so cute.

Misty Carpinito said...

I actually bought the flannel before he was born for this very reason...but it's way too small. Pics don't show it so bad. I thought he would be 9 months and wear 9 month clothes...little did I know he would wear 18 month clothes!