Today we decided to pack up and head to the cabin in Westport, WA. My dad has never been to the Pacific Ocean and has never been clam digging so we had to show him the ropes. It was a beautiful day full of sunshine and lots of clams! Henry LOVES the beach and was such a great little traveler. I will admit it was hard for me to sit back and watch all the clam digging going on as this is one of my favorite activities Chris and I have always done together. But, watching Henry take it all in was a special treat. I can't wait for all the fun family memories we will have at this special place; truly one of our favorite retreats.
I LOVE the new picture of Henry! Darling. I saw it on facebook and was going to write a comment. I think it needs to be poster size and up somewhere in your house! He is too cute for words.
3 comments:
I LOVE the new picture of Henry! Darling. I saw it on facebook and was going to write a comment. I think it needs to be poster size and up somewhere in your house! He is too cute for words.
Love that outfit! What a fun outing. He's such a happy baby and it's easy to see why.
Looks like a fun, muddy time!
Post a Comment