Saturday, August 21, 2010

"19"

Today Henry is 19 months old! I cannot believe the changes he has made since he entered the world. Every day is something new and I simply cannot find the words to describe the joy he brings into our lives. A little note for you Henry from you mama who is so proud of you and loves you bigger than the sky!

My sweet boy,

Mommy wants you to know how proud and lucky I feel to have you as my own. You have taught me to slow down and enjoy each moment and have allowed me to experience a love that is indescribable. The end of the day as we share our special moments before bed time I cannot express the feeling I get as you wrap your arms around my neck and squeeze me tight. It's like a wave of love that I have never felt before take me away every single night in your sweet embrace. I love you monkey. Remember that mommy will always and forever love you. No matter how many other little monkeys join our family or how old you grow, you will always have mommy's heart in the palm of your hand. I promise to always have our special alone time where we can get lost in each other's laughter and share that special spark we have. Your life is going to change in just a couple days and I am feeling a bit sad about that. But, I promise you will soon realize how wonderful having an everyday playmate will be and how mommy & daddy will not stop loving you or fussing over your each and every achievement. Thank you for being you and never stop just being you.

Love your very proud and grateful mommy!

1 comment:

Tara Holmes said...

Good luck tomorrow Misty! Such an exciting moment!!